Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Sincerely, Heart ♥
Friday, April 20, 2012 @ 3:09 AM | 0 Comment [s]



"Currently listening to the sound of your favorite song, thinking about you deep down inside and your voice keep on playing in my mind, its making me crazy. Its been awhile since the last time we talked to each other. Its been awhile since the last time we text each other. Damn it, i miss all of it. The memories seems hard to be forgotten. But it's okay. As you can see, I'm doing fine these days, well i guess. I hope you're doing fine too. I'm not regretting for all the things that we've had together, and I'm currently letting go all the memories. Even though i know how much i hate goodbyes, there's one quote that makes me believe in goodbyes. It says "It's sad. But sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye." Yes. I do believe in those quote. Maybe its time to forget, time to move on and living my own life, but somehow, telling goodbye can hurt you, badly. By the time now, i guess you must have noticed my absence in your life and that i am no longer among those who will always be beside you. You must have noticed and thought that i had abandoned you more than ever since i am never coming back. I don't want to think about the past, my horrible past. I couldn't take it anymore. I wonder what you saw in me, some toys that you can play with? It droves me crazy. There is so much pain in my heart as i write this. If you have a picture of me, i hope you won't rip it, i hope you will never let me go, i hope you don't hate me. Please do not cry. I did not break your heart or drives you to choose the same fate as i myself, did. I hope you will let go all the memories, the past. Do not think about me, do not visit me when i am no longer live in this world. I don't want to see your tears, and i don't want you to cry. Don't search for me, because if you do, you will cry and i don't want you to cry."


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile

Photobucket

Aishah Kamaruddin. 16.
Please. what ever i do is not you bussines.

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard