Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Monday, November 8, 2010 @ 2:17 AM | 0 Comment [s]

weyh u ! wth of you ! i don't get it lahh ! yesss ! maybe i'm not in the list . of ur friend , ur besties , sweetheart or what ever lah kan ! but , u should not show-off to me lah BOGEKK ! ieeeuuu , disgusting ! u make me sick of u damnshit ! i'll dont know why i'm fell like that -.-" yupp ! in the past , we are friend , walk together after school , overnight together , hangout together , and bla bla bla together ! and the most part is i love you is , we are happy together . yess ! that it just a memories . sweet memories memories of u and me . but now !? everything changes , bestie ! u have no more tyme to spend with me but is moree with a sweet gurl 'D' . but , i'm still thinking ! why ? why ? and why !? becouse when you have problem and some1 biside of you , or in the dilemmaa or whatever automaticaly , you will find me ! when words 'problem' , fine me ! when time for happiness or something that make you smile , u ignore me !! why !? seriusly ! even 1 of "A" , of "L" , of "W" , of "S" or of "D" secret i never know ! event one's ! u ! becouse i'll know , they hate me ryte !!?? i'll never know anything about you guyss ! neve share with me ! ohh , so tired la ! tired of this drama !!

korang ingat aku nie patung ke ? bile nk ain amik ! bile ta nk main campak ! hell yeahh ! asal ta nk bgytao ? sebab takod aku bgytau org kan ? ehh tengok mcm hari tuh . aku ta tau pape pon pasal korang ! then tetibe nk tudoh aku ! ehh "L" , pasal duit tuhh ! memang kaw yang pegang kan ? argghh ! tah la . tak tau nk kate ape . pegi lah pegi ! AKU TA HADAP SANGAT LAHH KAN ! -.-"


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile

Photobucket

Aishah Kamaruddin. 16.
Please. what ever i do is not you bussines.

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard