Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
what ever !
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 7:24 AM | 0 Comment [s]



tumblr_la2ekkFdqf1qd5mnho1_500-Copy.jpg tumblr image by AngelicaKaulitzBizarre

feelings ? can u tell me its meants ?!

or , it is meants like smtings that hurting ? funny ? easier things ? ohh , whateva ! whf ! yeah ! but , why ? y ? why and why ? yesszaa . smtimes , they migh think that i'm not have feelings ! alwaayss smile , happy ! *like now , i'm smiliinggg! can't c it ? u're blind peeps ! do u know what ? indeed , i have feelinggs too laaa ! its like just , happy , loving also sadness ! but , its not meant i'm easy 2 be fool ! okaayhh . yaaa , lately i'm differents . i know that ! bcoz i'm feel sick . why i'm sick ? bcz of u shit ! when u're feel like dying , its so easy to find me . ryte ? its like hoping sympathy 2 me . heh ! annoying laa u ! like craaazy u know ? crzy coz u make me like doll . when i'm pretty , u'll find me . praise me . share 2 me bout ur probs . then , when i'm ugly , not inuse . dumb . u will throw me away ! 

doesn't need me at all ! like i'm nothings , zero ! urgghh . it is we call frens ? frens should not take in part the faces ! the beauty in som1 except heartss laaa u .. i'm sory , cz many tyme hurting u -.-" make u mad 2 me ! again and again . i'm so soryy guyss . but , did u thing bout my hearts ? ! hmm . 



next , u boyys ! tengss , cz loving me ya ! but , can u tell where u're promises ? ohh , now i know . that it just a fake . bigg darama ! i'm stop with that .. i neva wish this is all thing can happen 2 me , but .. what can i sae ryte ? u with ur shit life . and me , still go on with my own lifee . neva breaks me down laaah !



wants advise me ? like i care ? ! huh -.-"


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile

Photobucket

Aishah Kamaruddin. 16.
Please. what ever i do is not you bussines.

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard